Special:ListUsers is a special page that allows you to view all people who have edited a specific wiki. The page gives details such as number of edits, last edited date, date when they were last logged in, and user groups - with several options to filter the list.
- To be seen on the default list of active users, a user must have 5+ edits.
- You can change the criteria for number of edits by clicking the dropdown menu labeled "Contributed".
- The checkboxes at the top of the page can be checked to see only users from a certain group (for more information on what these groups signify, please see Help:User rights).
- Several shortcuts can be used to view only certain groups:
- Admins can quickly access ListUsers by clicking on "User List" (icon: ) on the Admin Dashboard.
- ListUsers is also one of the available tools that can be added to the toolbar.
- The 'Find by a user name' option allows you to narrow the list to specific names, with username suggestions shown as you type.
- The list can be sorted by the information found in the columns if you click the small "arrow" icon at the right side of the top cells. The first click sorts the list in ascending order; a second click in the same icon switches it to descending order. This allows you to check, for instance, the users with most edits or those who have been the latest to edit.
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience